Tuesday, September 10

10 months

I never got around to taking and posting a 9 month photo but here is Talie at 10 months.  At her 9 month appointment she was 17 pounds even and 27.5 inches long.  Still no teeth.  She does a whole lot of "bwah bwah bwah" and "pahhh pahhh" babbling -- although her sister does most of the talking around here.  She crawls wicked fast, can stand up on her own, and puts away more food in one sitting than her sister -- and E is a good eater!  I'm telling you, I couldn't throw food on the ground faster than she shoves it down her throat.  Still isn't sleeping consistently but I can't really complain because she is super happy all day -- she's so easy going and fun to have around.  Love love love this baby!



For fun, here is Elliott at 9 months and at 10 months.

No comments: