What the WHAT? We have a FOUR YEAR OLD?!? Elliott amazes us every day with her vocabulary, her imagination, and her energy level. She is wonderfully sweet and loving to us, her sister, and her dog but I'm pretty sure Dee Dee is her favorite. Jas took the day off and we wanted to take her to the movies, but when Dee Dee arrived to babysit Talie, E didn't want to leave her. She just wanted to stay and play with all her birthday presents! She immediately appreciated and played with all of her presents -- it is hard to say what was her favorite because each one was her favorite in the moment. She makes us laugh all the time -- whether it is with her nonsensical stories, singing in a Spanish accent, putting on complicated dance shows, or doing her fake smile for photos (it's her new favorite thing -- you'll see in the next post.). She exhausts me almost every day but I love her more every day. Very often, she'll call me from across a crowded room and say: "Hey Mommy! Excuse me? Mommy?" "Yes Elliott?" "Umm ... I love you."
 |
| First thing she does before she comes down for breakfast? Puts on her fairy wings from Auntie Lauren. |
 |
| There was an extreme purple theme this year. EVERYTHING was purple. She loved it. |
 |
| Purple golf ball for mini-golf! |
 |
| Mini-golf isn't stroller friendly. It. was. hot. |
 |
| I'd describe it more as "chasing" than "golfing." |
 |
| Sweaty babies. |
 |
| We are all covered in jewelry tattoos. COVERED. |
 |
| Like I said, every gift had to be played with IMMEDIATELY. She loved her headlamp from Uncle Matt and Ant Lindsay. |
 |
| Mm mm cupcakes. |
No comments:
Post a Comment