Friday, August 2

Busy week!

Weekend business travel is for the BIRDS.  Jas is in Valencia again this week so we girls have been on a mission to keep ourselves as busy as possible.  Mission accomplished.  E decided that she was too sleepy today to go to camp!  I guess we'll stay home.  :o) I think she said it best when she said: "Mommy, having fun makes me exhausted."

We joined the pool club in town and spent several days in a row there.  E gave me a hard time at bedtime because she insisted we had LUNCH at the pool and not dinner so there was no way it could possibly be nighttime. 

Another traveling dad in the group headed to Africa for 26 days.  I won't complain about 7 days anymore ... They came over for a dress-up playdate on their way home from dropping him at the airport.

These two have personality.


BUT I'M NOT SLEEPY!

Back at the pool!

Sunshiny rainstorm


What do you mean I'm too little for TV?


PERFECT day at the pond.


My beach babies.

Wingaersheek with Dee Dee

Open mouth ... insert sand.






No comments: