Tuesday, November 13

Welcome Home!

A million thanks to my mom for being on Elliott duty this weekend.  They had all sorts of adventures including the Aquarium, the dog park, and the visits to the hospital.  Jas was able to stay with us at BI the whole weekend which means I have yet to change a diaper.  :o)

Someone is happy to have us home ...



The last few weeks of this pregnancy were uncomfortable for me (and the last few days I was GRUMPY!) but this L&D was a TOTALLY different experience as is the time we've had at home so far.  After a false alarm on Thursday, we had the stereotypical water breaking, rushing to the hospital experience so that was fun (I guess) and Natalie was so ready to join us that the doctor barely got in the room in time to deliver her!  She and I are both happy and healthy and are thrilled to be home.  Jas is off this week so that means I won't have to change a diaper for several more days (wahoo!).  I feel like a million bucks -- well, maybe $900,000 -- it's only been 3 days.


Natalie brought Elliott a big sister gift -- E immediately gasped, climbed up on my lap, kissed N, and said "Awwww!  Fank you, Natawee!"



So far we are on the sleep all day and poop all night schedule.
How's this for unfair?  I gave birth to an almost 8 pound baby yet I've only lost 5 pounds.  What?

No comments: