![]() |
| Counting her apples |
Friday, October 5
Apple Picking Adventure
For the most part, Elliott will not tell me any details about her school day. She typically responds to my line of questioning with: "shhh Mommy! I can't tell you -- it's a SECRET." Apparently preschool is like fight club. Last week, we got a permission slip for an apple picking field trip on a Friday afternoon -- she doesn't go to school on Fridays so I just put it aside and didn't give it another thought ... UNTIL I mentioned apple picking to her one afternoon and she launched into this big long story about how she was going to go apple picking with Miss Donna and they were going to take a SCHOOL BUS. It was the first story about school she'd told me and she told it with such gusto and passion that I immediately emailed her teacher to see if it was too late to add her to the list. It wasn't (phew!) and Jas decided to chaperone so they went on their apple picking adventure on a SCHOOL BUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment