Sunday, September 30

Fall Fun

I am SO happy to be wearing long pants and socks.  We loved this summer but I'm ready for this cooler weather.

I am also ready to be done with bee season.  I've gotten FOUR bee stings in the last 7 weeks.  One got me on my belly -- now that's just cruel.  This was the most noticeable one because my finger swelled up like a sausage.  I must be giving off some sort of delicious pregnant lady pheromone that the bees like -- they have bee chasing me all summer long! 

This was after her first day of school -- we cuddled up and read books all afternoon.  She was wiped out.

Post-lunch baby cuddle session.

Cushing Park again -- we love it there.

Using her empty milk box as a phone, Elliott just ordered a large pasta pizza from the imaginary waitress. She then told her she was disappointed they ran out of coffee but that her mom doesn't really like Brad Pitt anyways so we'll have 33 lemonades instead.

This is her new favorite place to play while I'm in the kitchen.

Apparently this is the bus station.  All of her friends are taking the bus to school.

Love.

She helped make cupcakes for Dee Dee's 37th birthday.  They were more purple in real life than they look in this photo.  She was VERY excited to be allowed to frost it herself.  She then proceeded to eat the frosting and leave most of the cupcake.

No comments: