As you can see, we have been extremely busy this summer -- and we still have lots of things coming up! It is rare that we are home for the day (we both get stir crazy) but I have been trying to do at least one afternoon at home a week so I can put my feet up (ha! yeah right!). This has been a great summer -- as evidenced by the photos, Elliott's tan, and my freckles. We have a lot of fun.
 |
| One of those rare afternoons when I got to put my feet up. Elliott, of course, was on my lap, hugging the baby. She can't WAIT for her baby sister to get here. She hugs and kisses the baby all the time and talks about all the things she is going to teach her to do. The countdown is less than three months now so I hope she stays excited for a little bit longer ... |
 |
| You can't tell from he grumpy face, but she really enjoyed the popsicle. |
 |
| Someone is shedding a little bit. |
No comments:
Post a Comment