Tuesday, August 28

Beach Day Perfection

It rained for a little bit in the morning but then ended up being an absolutely perfect beach day.

Lindsay had the entire beach to herself (until we showed up with toddlers in tow).

This is the beach that is about 15 steps from the house.  Yes please.






My belly is bigger than yours!
The boys attempted skim boarding.  They were mostly successful in that no one broke a leg.



Seriously.  How gorgeous is this beach?

Andre down!



In my head, I look just like Linds does in a bathing suit.  I'm delusional but I can still dream.






She asked me for a pillow and a blankie so she could take a nap.  Then she asked me to scratch her back and tell her a story.  I was SURE she'd fall asleep but 2 minutes after I walked away, she got up to get some goldfish.  Then she talked Ant Lindsay's ear off.  She just doesn't know how not to talk -- she has too much to say.  

No comments: