Tuesday, January 17

Stuff and Things Part 87

I know I'm overdue for another "funny things Elliott says" list but you'll have to wait until I'm well rested and feeling creative -- it's a long list because she NEVER STOPS TALKING.  Mostly in a good way. :o)

Unsupervised with stamps for ONE MINUTE ... I'd like to kiss the person who invented washable ink.

Edith Ann anyone?

Not sure she likes the lasagna noodle carwash so much ...

She loves to swing.  Thankfully she'll agree to wear mittens when it is cold.

Tug-o-war with Scout only ends in tears 42% of the time.

Several times a week, she requests the "Mr Billy Flynn song" from Chicago.  She'll then dance to  the whole song -- she knows a lot of the words and a bunch of the actual choreography from my production (toddler-ized of course).  There is a video but we all know how good I am about posting videos ...

Child labor


No comments: