Monday, July 11

Jupiter!

Twas the summer of traveling ... Jas went to Spain again for work and Elliott and I jetted off to JUPITER! As we were going through security she said to the TSA agent: "Go airplane. See Auntie Yawn. Happy Birthday!" Three agents cracked up.


It wasn't easy traveling alone with a toddler -- especially one with diarrhea. TMI?


"Great Babsie! Great Grammie! Where aaaaare you? We at airport!"



WE LOVE AUNTIE YAWN!



We love Great Donny and Great Babsie!


"I want find Daddy on iPad." Oh, I should mention that E got very excited to talk to Daddy on FaceTime and she. dropped. the. iPad. On the tile floor. Smash. BUT, I took it to the Apple store and they replaced it -- no questions asked. Outstanding customer service. I will be a return customer.


This was her spot for the weekend.


Who needs toys when there are several cordless phones in the house?



We had two quintessential "Babsie meals" that were sleepover staples when I was a kid: English muffin pizzas and waffles and ice cream. Yuuu-uuum. Somehow, I convinced Elliott that she was eating ice cream but I gave her yogurt. Probably the last time I'll be able to get away with that one.

No comments: