Sunday, July 3

Documenting Life

As you may have noticed, my camera is practically part of my arm. I love taking photos and look forward to the day when I actually sign myself up for a class to learn how to use a setting other than auto. But for now, I like to share ridiculous/cute/random things that happen.


How could I NOT take a photo of this??

I know I shouldn't encourage bad behavior but ...

Hiding so Scout doesn't steal her snacks.

We live in a very small apartment right now so things are in weird places. We aren't allowed to ride the bike in the house but I let her sit on it. She sat there for a full ten minutes just talking to herself ...

Guess I need to find a better hiding spot for the iPad ...

She refused to take off her helmet. Safety first. And second. And third.

No comments: