Tuesday, March 18

Heading back to the US

With all requirements completed for my trip to Bangalore, I am heading home a few days early. I am writing this from Seoul while I poach an internet connection from the Asiana Airlines First Class Lounge. Apparently, they haven't learned how to lock down a wireless access point.

Since I have left India, I can answer the latest poll question. What did I enjoy most about the trip? The poll ended with a three way tie between warm bacteria water, food and the billion+ people. This was an easy one: the people. While I didn't meet the full billion, people in Bangalore were friendly and funny.


This first guy insisted that his name was George. I guess he didn't think I could handle his real name.



This guy took me to meet the heir to the last Maharaja (King) of Mysore. Thanks bro, for that you get 100 rupees.

No comments: