Saturday, March 15

Dance! Dance! Dance!


by Mike Canale

Last night I went to the Gus Giordano Jazz Company show at the MACC. FAB-U-LOUS. Seeing great dance shows makes me want to go back in time and take dance more seriously. I knew a whole bunch of people at the show because I sat with my coworker and her daughter, my landlords were there, several of the dance teachers from MAPA were there as was the choreographer from The King and I. It was nice to see familiar faces.

Anyhow, I've officially started blogging about random daily events so ... enjoy.

PS There was a HA-YOOOOOOOGE rainbow today on my way home from work but I was driving so I didn't get a photo of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leah,

I am so excited that you got to see Gus's company. Some of Chicago's finest! Sadly, Mr. Giordano passed away last week. Look for some great tributes to come.

Hope you're enjoying the warmth!
Julie