Wednesday, October 31

October


I 100% trust Adriana to get in and out of a tree safely ... but then the rest of the soccer team wanted to try and ... that is not approved.

Family Acro was fun -- well, it was for these kids and Jas, but Quinn was too little and she was NOT happy about going to Kids Academy alone. They had to come get me becuase she wouldn't stop crying. Poor snuggle bug just wants to be a big kid.




We're famous! 



All about Talie! She has 5 people in her family, she has a new cousin named Sage, her Nana is a carpenter, and she was on the swim team this summer.


Soaking up some Vitamin D before the bus arrives


I helped in Talie's classroom for pumpkin patch day


I hope these kids remember dress-up at the Moens house forever.

4th and K. STOP GROWING.

Devin's Dash was much more somber (and a LOT colder) this year without Super D there. I still love this village.

I pocket-called Matt 14 times from my bra. He woke up and thought something horrible had happened. When I called again and he picked up, he could just hear me breathing heavily and heckling Brad to go faster. BAH HA HA HA.


I love my blue house

Red Sox Day

Q LOVES her music class with Miss Vivianna




I have the exact same picture of E when she was this age.



This made it into the local newspaper. I decided to sprint the last tenth of a mile and leave Brad in the dust. HA! What a fun race. #IbeatBrad

24 hours of bonding! Go!



Now that I don't see an OB every several weeks/years, it is time to get caught up on all my boring medical things that have gone by the wayside. Clean bill of health from the dermatologist, clean colonoscopy (HOLY HELL THAT WAS NOT FUN), and I don't need a mammogram for another 2 years. Make your appointments and do your monthly breast exams, ladies (and gentlemen).

No comments: