![]() |
| Boys night out and my friend Heather was their server! |
![]() |
| Apparently Quinn didn't want to be in the picture |
![]() |
| Quinn LOVES Great Donny |
![]() |
| Donald Robert and Melissa came to town -- the wait at Barking Crab was like 2 hours so we went somewhere else but the picture is still fun! |
![]() |
| Back to school but the pool was open for another week. |
![]() |
| Quinn insisted on packing her backpack, too. |
![]() |
| Soccer fun -- and you can see, Quinn continues to dress for the job she wants. |
![]() |
| Colorado Blackbands in town! I think Jas was in Spain? I forget. I am SO behind in updating here! |
![]() |
| Oh -- looks like this was his trip to London, Valencia, and Kluge? |
![]() |
| The big girls LOVED the trampoline park. |
![]() |
| My new lattice! |
![]() |
| Kindergarten picnic! I wonder who is in that sweaty costume? Hee hee. |
![]() |
| So fancy. |
![]() |
| Welcome to Quinn's fall. I have a bag of tricks to keep her occupied at all the various activities. |
![]() |
| Must. Keep. Reading. |
![]() |
| Happy birthday, Dee Dee! |
![]() |
| Bedtime with Great Babsie |
![]() |
| My friend Laura and I found out we were pregnant at almost the same time and now we have small people! |
![]() |
| More skits |
![]() |
| This was the first full week of school, picture day, AND audition day for Annie. There were a lot of emotions and sass. |
![]() |
| Hard at work? Or hardly working? |
![]() |
| Newkirk dressup fun |
![]() |
| Another day, another dress. |
![]() |
| Nutcracker audition day |



















































No comments:
Post a Comment