Saturday, April 28

Californ-I-A

What an awesome awesome vacation. The kids (and I) traveled well, slept well, ate well. Everyone got along, the weather was great. I'd be lying if I told you I didn't look at real estate listings every day. It has been a long, hard winter here in New England. California was a breath of sunshiny fresh air. I'm ready to go back.
Oh my bags are packed, I'm ready to go ... Overhead bin, here we come!



Library stop before we hit the beach house

"MATT! HAND! And MINNIE!"

Reunited and it feeeeeeels so goooooood!

Taken about 30 seconds before Talie fell face-first onto the pavement. Oof jetlag.





I could live in Livermore.

I could get used to sunshine and sidewalks.



Kat and Eric have a winery on their block. That's FUN.




We dug a hole for Ant Minnie's belly so she could lay down on her belly!







Yes please.


Acro Elliott



Jas was in charge of picking books for Quinn

I read SEVERAL paragraphs of my book. Several.



Russell Jr on duty.

I love the Monterey Aquarium







MOVIE NIGHT! YAY!

Catching up on the day's atrocities ... I mean news ...

Nemo! Dory!

Successful de-sanding

All aboard!


Math class with Teacher Elliott. She gave out a LOT of gold stars.




TOGA!








Officers Moens and Moens reporting for duty. Let's go home!

As we pulled into the driveway, sighing with contentment about what a lovely vacation we had ... a wave came out of the garage. The water heater overflowed and flooded the basement. Yay. Sigh. Home Sweet Home?

No comments: