Saturday, March 31

March Madness

3rd grade puppet show -- one of the kids in another group was absent and E's teacher asked her to fill in at the last minute. She's so confident on stage and speaking Spanish that she did great!

The big girls started piano lessons. T JUMPED out of the car and offered to go first. She liked it while she was there but then ... I don't know. Her brain got overwhelmed. She did three lessons and did great but wants to take a break -- I think it was a lot to process since she can't read yet. I want her to LIKE music and piano so, she's taking a break. I am surprised by how much Elliott is enjoying it. She even practices with almost no complaining (when I remember to remind her).  

"Snowiest March ever." she says again this year.

T took a break from swimming for 3 weeks while her eye glue healed. She's back and super happy about it. Hopefully she'll be as willing to try piano again after her break?

Huge storm. So many trees down. Amazingly, this tree didn't hit our house, the neighbors house, his car, or even knock doen his fence! We lost power for several days and ended up going to Wendy's house because it was so cold. IS IT SPRING YET?

It was less than 50 degrees in our house. Time to evacuate.

This tree was across our road, a main road, for almost 3 days. It was easily detoured so I think the DPW just left it to concentrate on more catastrophic damage. those tiny cones didn't really stand out in the dark (no streetlights!) so one night a car ran into the tree!  Yikes! What a storm.

Chess lessons in the cold.

Sleepovers are fun!


Oh how I love sleeping babies. I hate to wake you, love, but we have to go get your sister from school!

And so it begins. Big sister cheering squad!

Magic mud!

Almost 2 feet of snow once it was done!



Our plow guy rocks. He SHOVELED! He also broke our fence by accident but he's going to fix it for us. :o)




She hates ballet, clearly.


More Magic Mud.

No sled? No problem!


We had traditional Hibachi for St Patrick's Day!


Dessert at Sister Meeting.

EIGHTEEN YEARS. We went on our first date EIGHTEEN YEARS AGO.

ALL CLEAR! I can resume normal life! My vision is at like 95%.There's a weird wrinkle, but it might heal? Or my brain will compensate?


THIS IS A BIG ICE CREAM MENU

Happy Birthday, Handsome Daddy!

"Quiet time is all done? I'll come down when I am done reading all of these books. And the ones back there."

No comments: