Sunday, December 10

Nutcracker 2017

Nutcracker success! It took about 14 seconds for the costume moms to convince me to be a party parent ("You're going to be at rehearsals anyhow! We have teenagers who can watch the little girls!"), and I am so glad we did. The Nutcracker is one of my favorite things in the world and I am so glad my girls love it, too (so far). Talie loved every minute of her four hours in the corner watching dress rehearsal and then watched several performances from the wings, Quinn happily hung out with anyone who had access to the snack bag, and Elliott was a hilariously floppy rag doll. Oh and Jason was my handsome husband.












Quinn was happy to see Nana, I swear.

I love that they organize all the tiny ballerinas like props on a prop table.

E was also a "Kitty of Liberty"


No comments: