Monday, July 31

July

Elliott's friend had a water gun party -- of course Jas participated.

Our brick at the new library was been installed on the front patio!

Safety break reading.

We spent a lot of time at the library this summer. These are my happy little readers.


Nap jail isn't all bad.


Hide n go seek was a popular game ...



Yes Talie, I need to dust.

"I miss Daddy. It's more fun with Daddy."

Zombie baby at 3am. She tipped over a few minutes later and stayed asleep!

Friday night concerts on the Common. It breaks my heart that Quinn is slightly afraid of dogs. Man oh man I miss Scout. Q slowly warms up to dogs but it takes a while.


BAH HA HA! Jas thought he could sneak up on E but she hid under the deck and came out with her water gun and totally got him!



Uh oh. My baby looks like Eric Trump. Shiver.

They're clean!!


E only did one camp this summer -- she was Cogsworth in Beauty and the Beast!

S'mores in the shadow of the camper.


I grew all of these things.


Jas is perfecting his fire pit cooking technique. 

Talie is getting better at hide n go seek.

Massaro fun!

I can't wait to show this to T and Murphy when they're going to the prom in 12 years.

Love my sleepy baby!


Another fan of Indian food!

Concert + ice cream = happy girls

Lovely earrings, T

It was about 8:15 and grumpy baby would not tolerate being put down.

STOP GROWING!

July 27. She walks. Finally.




Book club poolside!

Paella from the fire pit is approved!


Some days I am all dolled up and ready for my next profile picture to be taken in perfect lighting. Yeah right. Most days I am unshowered and carrying multiple children like an exhausted sherpa. This summer was tiring but fun -- there were moments of fun and hilarity every day.


Ladies night out -- pedicures and a restaurant that didn't have a kids menu!

No comments: