Wednesday, May 31

May Fun

Quinn, as per usual, in jammies all day every day.

BIKE RIDING SEASON!

Quiet time was actually quiet?

Whale Auntie quadruple fisting?


Birthday parties are fun.

I am backdating this by several months so I don't remember where Jas was traveling in May? But Q is totally confused by the iPad and that she can't find Daddy behind it ...

Seriously - mini me much?

Swimmy buddies!!!


Superhero poses



Not every moment is full of sunshine and rainbows ...

Zero privacy.

Second grade field trip to the Science Museum. Elliott was not a fan of the "Butterfly Torture Chamber."

SPRINKLER SEASON


Drama Club cast party -- Talie is a co-director.

"Twinn was getting into twubble so I helpeded her."


Another fun Christmas adventure -- I took Talie to see Annie! at the Wang. She ... liked it OK. She got cold and antsy but we will go to more shows together for sure!


And then I came across this picture of me at the Nutcracker in ... 1985? Posing by the exact same pillar!



What could go wrong?

She was mad that I took this picture but it made me laugh (even though she was WICKED grumpy)

Library fun

Baby Josh was not thrilled about being left with me while his mom got a haircut.

Q wasn't a fan of ice cream at first. She came around though and gobbled a whole bunch.

Tired after doing nightly pushups.

"MOMMY! THERE IS A TURKEY ON THE DECK!" It was a dove.

Sometimes, mom needs a shower.

Pajama day at school

Before and after the dentist! Elliott is like me and has shark teeth -- her grownup teeth come in behind her baby teeth so we need to see the dentist often.

There's a rumor that if you have a blue terra cotta pot on your doorstep in a neighboring town ... that means you're a swinging household ... my friend Jackie and I came a across a whole display in a garden center in that town and couldn't resist a selfie opp.

I love it when little sisters are included.

Toothless buddies!

Hanging out at preschool drop off!

My water belt finally got some use when E decided she needed to have water breaks WHILE running laps.

Training Talie to spa.

No comments: