Sunday, April 30

April Showers

Almost caught up on my blogging! April! Spring! Here we go!
My new tradition for Christmas is to give each girl a "Date with Mom." This weekend Elliott and I went to see Boston Ballet's Sleeping Beauty with her ballet buddy Annie and her mom. She loved almost every minute of the 2 hour and 45 minute performance (gasp!) and the look on her face when the prince put Aurora in a complicated hands-free fish pose with her face inches from the ground was PRICELESS. I recently subscribed to the Broadway in Boston season so we will be going to more shows soon.  E thinks she is going to see Hamilton with me ... Jas thinks otherwise ...



Our kind and helpful girl was the hawk of the week again!

We will be able to play outside soon. Soon.

Whale calfs

I think Talie is growing. She's taken TWO naps this week.

It wasn't even 8am and Q was in the backpack.





Another day, another nap.

Oh my snuggle. I just love her.

Quinn is SO BIG!

We love Uncle Matt!

April showers bring ... giant backyard puddles.

New twirly dresses!

E has ballet and tap on Saturdays for almost 2 hours. We usually divide and conquer but when Jas travels, I have to bring the littles with me. This day, T entertained us in an empty studio.

Our sitter Paige performed in the student choreography show -- E's teacher asked me "just HOW MANY kids do you have?" I assured her I wasn't old enough to be Paige's mom.  But wait, maybe I am? But I'm not!

It is lacrosse season! Weekends just got that much busier!

These girls love to read. They'll come in quietly and set up with their books.

Sunshine! Hats! Sunscreen!


OBX playdate -- 50 degrees in New England calls for shorts and popsicles! And storm trooper costumes apparently?



Quinn's first ponytail!!







Flywire Twins

Talie took a GIANT fall at the bike path park. I'm not one to drop and run when my kids fall down but she was BOOKING down a hill and wiped out so I ran. Amazingly, the balance bike broke but she only had one small scratch. Time to learn how to ride a two-wheeler I guess!


Bedtime routine.

Ole!


Hot damn I love these girls.

No comments: