![]() |
| Talie has been battling a molloscum rash for almost 2 years now so we are tackling it with a dermatologist -- she earned ice cream for EXCELLENT cooperation at "the spot doctor." |
![]() |
| Bedtime snuggles |
![]() |
| No comment. |
![]() |
| Bust stop fashion. |
![]() |
| Boat rides from big sisters are fun! |
![]() |
| Snow pile city. We didn't get a TON of snow -- this is the pile from the driveway plow. |
![]() |
| "Gentle with Mommy! GENTLE!" We had the plague in February. I medicated with ice cream. I think it may have been the flu -- we were DOWN AND OUT. |
![]() |
| Snowboarding lessons. |
![]() |
| Whoa. That's some serious bedhead. |
![]() |
| Talie is my "babysitter" on cold mornings while I take Elliott out to the bus. And yes, those are matching jammies from when T was a baby. |
![]() |
| My funny valentine's week-long fever finally broke and she was all smiles! |
![]() |
| I still have the plague. |
![]() |
| Everybody's workin' for the weekend! |
![]() |
| Half of Talie's friends are headed to kindergarten next year and half of them have another year of preschool. And then it'll just be me and Quinn because no one else has babies!! |
![]() |
| Getting creative with indoor activities because it is COLD OUTSIDE. |
![]() |
| I LOVE THAT BABY AND I WANT TO KISS HER. |
![]() |
| Bling bling baby. |
![]() |
| We are expecting more snow soon so while it is sunny and nice out, we spread the pile out so it would melt a bit. All while wearing rollerblades. Naturally. |
![]() |
| Snow stomping! |
![]() |
| Quinn still turns tummy time into snuggle time. I don't mind. |
![]() |
| These knuckleheads are going to have fun in North Carolina this April. |
![]() |
| Soaking up some Vitamin D |
![]() |
| Happy birthday to ME! |
![]() |
| We love Auntie!!! |
![]() |
| Spaghetti and meatballs with the Flahertys. |
![]() |
| February break flew by. We had just the right mix of playdates, down time, and exercise. Elliott read about 400 books and will not be happy about having to be on a schedule next week. |
![]() |
| "Whoa Mommy. That looks like REAL FRESH PIZZA." |
![]() |
| My buddies. |






































No comments:
Post a Comment