Sunday, November 27

Turkey Day


There has been a lot of hate and sadness in the world recently and I decided our thankful tree needed to be made of hearts this year. We have a whole lot to be thankful for and I'm so glad my girls so easily and happily filled out their hearts. Life is good.

Big sister helping with spelling BLOCKS (preschool)


 

My favorite Thanksgiving tradition is watching the Rockettes at the Macy's Parade. The girls did a kickline and tried to recreate some complicated Cirque du Soleil poses. This was T's favorite part though: "HI SANTA! HI SANTA!"

Belated birthday coin toss with Gramps


Another year that it was nice enough to be out on the trampoline. I don't think it has been used since last Thanksgiving though so these girls were FILTHY!





Danger with Uncle Zach

Uncle Hank love

Guess who didn't sleep all weekend? 


"My what big hands you have, Talie." She's the Hulk.

Black Friday dinner at Pop Pop's house

NANA PILE!


Snuggling with Gramps who you LOOOOOVE

No comments: