Monday, February 29

February


Open swim fun -- I had to get out because it was so crowded and I kept getting accidentally kicked. :o)


E wasn't feeling well so T climbed up with her and told her some stories to make her feel better.

Waiting for the bus ... in the tree.


E put this on our bedroom door months ago. I started to take it for granted and stopped noticing it. Then we had a tough night and I saw this after I put her to bed and it made me smile. She can be difficult but man, she is sweet and loving, too.

Bunnies at music class

BUBBLES!


Kids Night at Kelly's is always a hit.



Not quite as good as the professional at Kelly's but nor bad!

Then there was this day. NEGATIVE THIRTY-TWO.

E's flower girl dress for Auntie M's wedding has arrived -- T put on the one from Dylan's wedding.

The new library is clean and modern and Talie's new favorite destination.


It was a gorgeous day for a hike -- but then I needed a nap!


Queen for the Forest!




Facepaint is a new favorite pastime.


No comments: