Monday, October 26

October Fun

E has been begging to be a "helper" in T's gymnastics class.  She had a day off of school on the same day T had class and was able to "help" for the last 5 minutes of class. She was THRILLED.

Sleepy cheeky monkey!

One of my fondest childhood memories is of helping my dad take his shoes and socks off after he got home from work.  We'd pull and pull and pull his work socks off and make each other smell them.  Ha! It was a lot more fun than it sounds.  He worked a lot when we were kids and I can remember being SO EXCITED when he got home.  I'm sure he needed 5 minutes to himself to acclimate to the chaos for a kid-filled home but we just loved him and missed him so much that we had to jump on him immediately and take off his socks. 

Paint/cleaning the glass door.

Run, Elliott, run! She ran a great Fun Run with her friends from school.

Ring ring ring banana phone.

Jas has been leaving notes in the morning and E has been writing back. "Dear Daddy, I love you. I have learned so much Spanish. I wrote you a list. La familia. La escuela."



Organizing by color. Like mother, like daughter?



"Dear Daddy, I am so excited for Saturday. I have so much plans. Elliott"


I don't know why they all look so terrified?  This was the start of the Fun Run.

I was dressed first! I made him change.

Airplane arms!

Sometimes you just need to cuddle with your dad.

Super sunshiny day!

Look at those legs! So long!


"Stout was so told!" -Talie


Nintendo fun


"Sorry if I messed your name up. Dear God, I am having a great life. Life is fun. Love Elliott, an american girl, Framingham, Massachusetts"

"A Whole New Wooooooooorld! A Dazzling PLACE I've Nevah Seeeeeeeen!"

Kids night at Kelly's

Just hangin' with my ladies.

The view from Jas' office.

I am extremely fancy.

"LET IT GOOOOOOO!"

She spent a half hour slam dancing on the grass outside the Y and then collapsed. Ha!

"Don't go to school, Elliott!  Stay home!!"



I usually can't get her to put on a jacket when we go out to the bus. Today I convinced her to wear her jacket ... backwards.  Whatever works. It was only 40 degrees!

Halloween preview!  Stay tuned for more!

No comments: