Thursday, April 30

What happened to April?

I was winter for approximately FOREVER so April snuck by.  The last of the snow finally melted on April 18. APRIL EIGHTEENTH!

Back path siblings spent the winter waiting in cars -- it was finally warm enough for everyone to puddle jump!

Holy crap.  April flew by but TEN YEARS also flew by!  I love this man so much.  Look how young we were!

Talie has been fighting her naps at least once a week.  She does complicated gymnastics and yells showtunes at the top of her lungs. She's hilarious.

I've been looking for that shovel for MONTHS!

Jas picked up flowers on his way home and told the florist he wanted an arrangement so big that he'd have trouble getting out the door.  Mission accomplished!

Little Miss found some tap shoes in the lost and found and entertained us for 30 seconds.  I had to remove them from her feet after 30 seconds because it was SO LOUD.

The stomach bug hit us HARD.  I won't elaborate.  You're welcome.

spreading the snow pile so it will melt faster!


Grump face needed to be held but I had things to do!

Music class with Miss Valerie!  Favorite songs are "Wishy Washy Wheeee!" and "I Know a Chicken!"

All comedy all the time.  Well, almost all the time.


Fairy door for little girls with big imaginations.


FLIP FLOPS AND A SWEATSHIRT!  FINALLY!


No comments: