Wednesday, January 14

Resolutions

My resolutions this year are to drink a glass of water before every meal, do yoga twice a week, and to put my phone out of reach during meals. Jas wants to lose some weight and play volleyball.  So far, we are doing a good job -- although Talie is derailing my at-home yoga practice ...

There are all these inspiring yoga people on Instagram ... unfortunately I am not one of them.  This looks OK but some of my other poses are terrible -- I thought I was good at yoga!  Turns out I kinda suck at it.  Luckily it is my resolution to do it more often so I can only get better!!!

Little miss was very interested in the self-timer I set up on my camera.

She was also very interested in my yoga practice.

Yoga modifications with small children.

And then there is Elliott.  Watching TV.

No comments: