![]() |
| Putting on a show in mis-matched shoes. |
![]() |
| What do you mean I'm supposed to be napping? |
![]() |
| I'M NOT TIRED! |
![]() |
| Timber! |
![]() |
| Without the two huge pine trees, we might actually be able to grow some grass! Unfortunately, with all that new sun, we need to get E some new curtains -- she's been up super early! |
![]() |
| She kept inching closer and closer to Uncle Jay throughout the whole meal. |
![]() |
| Our friends are putting a pool in their yard so they have a HUGE dirt pile right now. |
![]() |
| We had a few minutes to have a snack before swimming lessons -- someone had turned on the TV in the game room at the Y. Cue zombie Elliott. |
![]() |
| "Daddy, can I just try for one minute?" "OK but you won't spray me, right?" |
![]() |
| Yeah right! |














No comments:
Post a Comment