- Mom? I REALLY like princesses. But I also like monsters. I like monsters a LOT.
- I think when I grow up, I'll be a bone doctor. Do they have doctors for bones?
- Can we go visit Obama in the White House?
- MOM! You look SNAZZY!
- One time, Daddy buyed a Leah and he liked you so you grew me in your belly and I grew so big into a big kid and you like ME so much you buyed a Natalie!
- Dee Dee took Elliott to the aquarium and overheard her telling another family that "there are NO lions here. There are SEA LIONS but no lions."
- She knows that she is usually allowed to watch Sesame Street at 4:00. One day she asked me about eight thousand times if it was 4:00 yet so I told her if she asked me again, she wouldn't be allowed to watch it at all. She took a deep breath and asked me if it was still 3:00.
- I told her we could wake Uncle Matt up at nine-zero-zero and she decided she'd rather wake him at eight-eight-five.
- We've had quite a few visitors recently (the Rookirks, Jas' friend from high school, my brother's college roommate, Nana, the Flahuvans) so we've been pointing out where everyone lives on the map in the playroom. She was very concerned about the Rookirks living in the ocean.
- Mom? Do you have a treasure map in the GPS?
- She's been singing nonsensical Spanish songs at bedtime. She'll sing and talk to herself for an hour or more. WHY ISN'T SHE TIRED?
- She was playing restaurant and told her "customers" that "the secret's the sauce" JUST like Cicely Tyson in Fried Green Tomatoes.
- Recently, she kept yelling: "Gerry! When was the last time you had an apple?" at various stuffed animals. I don't understand.
- "YOU SHOULDN'T BE ON THE PHONE!" Directed at the person next to us during a red light. Thankfully the windows were closed.
- If I see a shark, I'll punch it in the nose. If I see a dragon, I'll fart at it.
- She put her face right up to the TV and yelled: "Siri! Can I watch The Muppets PLEASE!"
Thursday, July 25
Elliott
A few recent Elliott-isms:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my god, I almost spit out my soda. Hysterical.
Post a Comment