Sunday, May 19

Catruso Wedding

Natalie took her first plane ride to PA and hung out like a rock star at Carly and Wade's wedding in PA.  It was a perfect day for a creek-side BBQ -- the band was fantastic and we got to see Uncle Matt and Ant Lindsay!

Packing for a weekend with a baby is hard.  I overpacked AND underpacked.  And forgot my camera so some of these are courtesy of my friend Mindy.


Natalie made it through about half of the ceremony and needed a nap.  Matt looks uncomfortable because as we were taking this photo we realized it looked like I was nursing her.  




Crazy professor baby




First time swimming.  APPROVED.
Showing off her sitting skillz.  
I think it is time for a hair cut ...
We stayed an extra day in PA with Lindsay's family so we could get some extra time with M&L.  

No comments: