Sunday, May 13

Mothers' Day

Dee Dee and I both decided that for Mothers' Day this year, we wanted to garden (although she keeps insisting on calling in yardwork which does NOT sound fun at ALL).  I wish I had taken a "before" picture because we did a LOT of work and it is beautiful now.

The day started with waffles.  Someone did not understand the humor when Daddy joked about Mommy getting to eat all of the waffles ...

Allergy Boy took out a big arse ugy bush so we had a nice space for our garden.

Eeeeek ...

Note to self: don't leave Pappy unsupervised with clippers.  He took out several small trees and a huge bush.  It looks great -- but now we need more bark mulch!

The littlest helper.

Washing off the dirt is the best part of gardening!



Linds was conveniently in fancy white clothes today ... so she sat in the supervisor's seat.

Chicken guts.

There's a new mom in our backyard!

The finished product!  Dee Dee is going to sleep well tonight.

No comments: