Sunday, March 11

Successful Surprise Party!

Every year for the last 12 years Jas has asked for a surprise party. And every year I tell him he has to stop talking about it because it is impossible to plan a surprise party for someone who keeps asking for one. This year he only mentioned it once so ... SURPRISE!  I pulled it off.  He. Was. Shocked.






Little Miss loves cupcakes.  
 I could NOT get him out of the house all morning!  He finally went to run errands with Matt so my party-planning-partner-in-crime and I whipped up a taco party in 2 hours.  Linds found some classy decorations and ... fake mustaches ... We are a really good party team -- I'd say we should throw parties more often but we've had one almost monthly since we moved here so maybe NOT more often ...

She was also in charge of the entertainment.



Jay staked out his hiding spot early on.





Shake weight!

No comments: