Wednesday, March 23

Random Fun


She is the master of her machines:


This was super easy to clean up:

Elliott is ALL ABOUT the babies these days. She likes to blow the baby's nose and change the baby's diaper and share her snacks with the baby -- unless we're talking about raisins. She doesn't share her raisins with anyone.


Rock 'n Roll Toddler


Safari Tent with Carter:


Seriously, she's the funniest person she knows.


Her new thing is reading books on her belly.

Again, I am still behind on editing some videos together.

Elliott continues to parrot everything we say. Sometimes her pronunciation is a little off though ... example: "sparkle" sounds alarmingly like the F word. We aren't going to have her say sparkle in public any more. She likes to tell Scout to "go eat" which is cute at mealtime but confusing to Scout when it is the middle of the afternoon and there is no food in her bowl.

Our friend Co-co made a big impression on her in the 10 minutes he spent with her. She asks about Co-co and his hat at least once a day. When I tell her that Co-co isn't here today, she responds with "Matt. Caaaar." Yes, Elliott, Co-co and his hat went in the car with Uncle Matt.

Jas and I are officially MommY and DaddY. She says "Here you go, Mommy" and "Here you go, Scout" all day long regardless of if she is giving either of us anything. "Peez Mommy" is also a new favorite phrase with is great except I don't always know what she is saying please for -- then she gets mad because she is being so polite but I'm still not giving her what she's asking for! She can sense when a phone conversation or a visit is coming to a close and will yell "BYEEEE" to whoever I am about to say goodbye to. She also says "BYEEEE" to Jas when she's done reading books at night and wants to be put into her crib. She's a strong-minded little woman, that's for sure.

Her other favorite thing to do is to pick up anything that is the approximate size of a phone and call Nana. The conversation on the TV remote, plastic banana, toothbrush, etc. goes almost exactly like this every time: "Hi! Yah. Mamamamama. Byeeee."

Turns out she's the funniest person I know, too.

No comments: