Saturday, February 5

Snowpocalypse

Another Tuesday ... another snowstorm. I've lost track of how many inches we've gotten this winter. Shoveling is excellent exercise. Lather, rinse, repeat. Shoveling is excellent exercise.


This is what the back stairs looked like before Jas worked out some serious aggression on the ice:


I'm a walking cliche. I ran out of milk. I walked over to the 7/11 and took some photos of the snowpocalypse. There are car-sized snow drifts out there. It is insane.



They hauled this pile away the other day in a giant truck -- it was probably 10 feet tall.
My mom got snowed in so we took advantage of the built-in babysitter and walked down to the Briar for date night! Take THAT, snowstorm number 18!

Oh, did I mention that Elliott and I are supposed to be in Florida visiting my sister for her birthday? Stoopid snow.

No comments: