Monday, July 5

Wacky Weekend

Red Sox family! Jas and I had a big night out at the ballgame while Grammy babysat!

Elliott went swimming 4 times in 2 days. She had her first swimming lesson and it was 90 degrees all weekend so we pool-hopped across the state.

Pool Party One at Auntie Kathy's:

I loooooove my Pappy!

Elliott tried to eat her body weight in blueberries. 40% landed on Pappy's lap and another 10% got smeared across her face.

COOKIE BROOKIE CAME TO VISIT!!!

Pool Party Two at Chez Bigda:


Baby room with no door leads to creative cookery -- DON'T WAKE A SLEEPING BABY WITH POPCORN POPPING MACHINE!

Fireworks and Scout cuddling. Most fun ever.

The camera focused on the most important part of this photo: the cowboy hat on TV. America.


I love long weekends. Elliott is asleep and Jas is at the grocery store. I think I'll take this opportunity to take a nap, too. :o)

No comments: