Saturday, May 1

A few of our favorite things

When we were little, my dad used to take these looooong boring home videos that always ended by us looking into the camera, rolling our eyes and going: "Boooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing." I fear I am reaching that point in my documentation of Elliott's life. But hey, you're the one looking at the photos, right? :o)

Allow me to present ... a few of my (and Elliott's) favorite things.

This face:


Bangs!
Homemade guacamole made by Elliott ...

Mmmmm blueberries! Ruined one shirt and had stains on her elbows but YUM!

What's better than blueberries? MANGO!

Still loving bath time.

Oh, did I mention she stands? Can aaaaaaalmost pull herself up without help. Eyeyeye.

She has mastered the sippy cup and likes to drink out of my glass -- doesn't quite understand why water doesn't come out of her stacking cups though.

"HEY YOU KIDS! GET OFF MY LAWN!"


2 comments:

RW said...

I love that she is using the giraffe!!! Your pics are always so great!

Dinara said...

I enjoy looking at your photos and how much Elliott is changing and growing up. She is absolutely beautiful!!!

I do agree about videos - never know what to say when someone is pointing a camera at your face, but I have no problem taking many videos of Paul & James.

With James I can still convince him to look at me, but with Paul I often need to get more creative as "smile for mommy" does not always work.