Monday, December 8

Oh our bags are packed ...

The rumors are true ... we are headed home to Boston (via Seattle, Eugene, San Fran, Florida, Rockaway and Mendon).

We'll post some photos of our journey home soon.

Aloha and Happy Holidays!!

3 comments:

Katy said...

I just looked at your last few entries and got choked up. You're leaving PARADISE!! I've been vicariously living there through your blog, and now it's OVER. I don't want it to be over! Oh Scout--dear, beautiful Scout--HOLD ME!

George Markopoulos said...

Why leave maui? Is work bringing you back to the mainland?

Janis Markopoulos said...

Hi! My husband and I believe we met you on Valentine's Day in Rice Park 2007. We were driving a mini van and you were having a nice picnic. You were with your beautiful dog and you hadn't been on Maui for very long. We keep up with your blog and would love to stay in touch with you. I believe you said you were staying Makawao and your husband was telecommuting and you had just landed a job in Waluku. We want to live on Maui one day like you did. My email address is janis.markopoulos@yahoo.com.