
Warning: now comes the time where I am home alone and commence blogging about boring things like this: today I tried to take Scout and Buster for a walk -- which in and of itself wasn't a fantastic idea -- but I had to abort my dog-walking mission because we were being followed by the dog down the street. The same dog that got free a few weeks ago and followed Jason all the way into town and into some stores. I couldn't handle the two dogs I had on leashes, nevermind a third rambunctious puppy that was trying to play with Scout. So we came home. And the little pup followed. Then she skootched UNDER THE FENCE and was suddenly in the yard. This did NOT make Buster happy. In fact, it made him very angry. Long story short, I had to call the owners three times, tie up the dog out back and lock Buster upstairs.
Wow, I think I just bored myself to sleep ... Look for more boring stories coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment