SHE IS CUTE!!!! She looks a little scared today, but she'll get used to her new home!!!
That amount of cuteness should not be allowed. I mean, comeon, is it REALLY necessary to be THAT cute? Congratulations guys and best of luck at 2 AM tonight!
My new dog's name is Atticus Finch.
Me gusta 'Scout'!
oh my god she's perfect!!! she's so adorable! and i love the name :)cant wait to meet her in person!
I think she is PERFECT!! (she said softly)
Jason, congrats! You've chosen the best breed of dog, if you ask me. She is so cute! Reminds me of Java. So is this your "trial run"? :)Hope all is well.
She is so precious!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
SHE IS CUTE!!!! She looks a little scared today, but she'll get used to her new home!!!
That amount of cuteness should not be allowed. I mean, comeon, is it REALLY necessary to be THAT cute?
Congratulations guys and best of luck at 2 AM tonight!
My new dog's name is Atticus Finch.
Me gusta 'Scout'!
oh my god she's perfect!!! she's so adorable! and i love the name :)
cant wait to meet her in person!
I think she is PERFECT!! (she said softly)
Jason, congrats! You've chosen the best breed of dog, if you ask me. She is so cute! Reminds me of Java. So is this your "trial run"? :)
Hope all is well.
She is so precious!
Post a Comment